Job description for the Office Attendant.
Reporting : Accountants Assistant
Duty Station: Kikuube- Uganda
The Office Attendant will maintain the office premises tidy at all time and make sure all the LRC visitors are well attended to.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the gate is timely open whenever happens a visitor or Officer entering Cheshire Services Uganda premises.
- Ensure safety at the gate premises thus gate kept closed from time to time and only open once someone is entering or moving out.
- Responsible for keeping the compound clean and the area outside the gate premises.
- Ensuring that the office equipment and furniture is under shelter, clean and in order.
- Directing visitors to the reception to be attended to.
- Ensure proper identification of all people visiting the office.
- Works of daily errands, which include picking news papers, buying office supplies etc.
- Assist in movement of office equipment and files whenever asked to do so
- Carry out secretarial work such as photocopying, scanning among others
- Assisting the staff in matters related to preparation for workshops/trainings at the office.
- And any other duties that may be assigned by the project manager provided such duties are in the interests of the organization.
Prospective candidates should get details from www.csuganda.org or facebook account Cheshire Services Uganda and interested candidates should send their cover letter and Resume through email: email@example.com addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Cheshire Services Uganda,
Plot 1833 Kaduyu Road-Kiwatule
P.O BOX 70012, Clock Tower Kampala
Deadline: 5:00pm on Friday 20th January 2022.
Note: CSU is an equal opportunity employer Qualified women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. CSU is committed to safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults, the staff are expected to be compliant to the safeguarding and do no harm principals and standards.